73 USA Vert in Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markzx9

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Here are some pictures of our 73 Vert . Only been in Australia for around 2 yrs.

We have only owned her for about 6mths.

No I have not ordered a Marti Report .

I am thinking about maybe ordering one

now that's a nice vert.. now just for info since it came to the down under... righty tighty... lefty loosey... ya i know it's not normal for u all but u'll get used to it..

now that's a nice vert.. now just for info since it came to the down under... righty tighty... lefty loosey... ya i know it's not normal for u all but u'll get used to it..

Just for the record , we do  righty tighty and lefty loosey here in Australia as well . The nuts don't change direction because we are down below.

But we do drive on the other side of the road and in the car . But I love driving my USA built cars.

Just for the record , we do  righty tighty and lefty loosey here in Australia as well . The nuts don't change direction because we are down below.

But we do drive on the other side of the road and in the car . But I love driving my USA built cars.
...but you Aussies are "nuts" though  :p

Back