World record broken for most Mustangs in Parade

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
We attempted to break the Mexico record at Charlotte in April and had over a 1,000 sign up but had a little over 800 and now Belgium gets over 1,300 in on place and breaks record. We have sold out all the Mustangs and do not have enough to set the record here, lol.

Here is link to youtube.

I was at MOM today Mustang Owner's Museum they were getting set up for 50th. ann for 1969 Mustang this weekend. Also was told that GM announced Camaro is gone after 2023 no more, hurray.

Here is additional video and info on the parade. https://youtu.be/8ApFUNWcsW0

Last edited by a moderator:
They bribed everyone with waffles and chocolate. What did MOM offer? Ummmm?

I find that amazing that you could gather that many in Belgium and we can get no where near than many here. The pic from the air shows it all and so organized.
I was invited via my club TMCN, the Dutch Mustang club, to participate but as it wasn't allowed to draw your mustangs on the floor with choke..

So may be next time :)

Belgium is surrounded by many countries, Lommel is at the Dutch border, would have been a +-180 miles drive to go there for me. 

In same doable radius for a nice day, you find Germany, North of France, Luxembourg. Obviously lots of mustangs are within this radius.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that amazing that you could gather that many in Belgium and we can get no where near than many here. The pic from the air shows it all and so organized.
I was invited via my club TMCN, the Dutch Mustang club, to participate but as it wasn't allowed to draw your mustangs on the floor with choke..

So may be next time :)

Belgium is surrounded by many countries, Lommel is at the Dutch border, would have been a +-180 miles drive to go there for me. 

In same doable radius for a nice day, you find Germany, North of France, Luxembourg. Obviously lots of mustangs are within this radius.

We had an arrival of 260 miles.

Drive on Friday, home on sunday.

Thanks for all the great pictures.

For those that did not know we did try to do this at the Charlotte Motor Speedway at the 55 Celebration at the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum. We did have over 1,000 cars sign up but we had to pay $20.00 each they had to rent the speedway for the day. It took hours to line up the cars and people freaked out on the banked turns which can also starve and engine of oil going too slow. 

The say no more than 2 car lengths in between the cars and no way did we ever do that. When cars were leaving the track about half were out of the infield. So race track is not a good choice. Maybe Ford proving grounds in Michigan but getting that many cars is tough. 

We did set the record for the U.S. but was only a little over 800 due to people having to leave. Every Mustang at rental cars place were rented by those visiting from 22 foreign countries represented. 

They are have a 56 Celebration next year in April do not know if they will try to break record.

Some pics from Charlotte in April. I did video it but have never formatted the video. 

Hello David,

Thanks for your feedback and the pictures.

The terrain was perfect for this great Event.

The organization was perfect. No traffic jams. No waiting. Free ride to the location of the Mustangs.

Good food. Progamm from beginning to end including silence minute for Lee Iacocca. Including Rockbands.

Flight of a Mustang 1954 and other aircraft over the terrain.

Great Feelings ! !

Cost for entry no !

Mustangs came from Germany, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, England, Netherlands. One came from the Emirates :)

Many Greetings from Germany

Klaus

::thumb::

Back