Fold down back seat and many other parts

First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. 

Another member directed me to this post on the forum. I'm looking for a couple hard to find items for the 73 Mustang I'm working on: 

1. Left (driver side) Dash Pad End Piece (the side that faces the driver side door when it closes. 

2. Two Front Seats 

Thank you!

Jason

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need a center dash bezel for an car with ac and the 3 gauges, do you have one? also headlight switch bezel and rear convertible side panels (white preferred) If you have any of these I am inter

I can take a look for you tomorrow. I haven't been very active in trying to sell my Mustang stuff. But I need to downsize, so its time I try again. Thanks.

11 hours ago, ronamy1979 said:

I can take a look for you tomorrow. I haven't been very active in trying to sell my Mustang stuff. But I need to downsize, so its time I try again. Thanks.

Thanks, also if you have a set of white deluxe door panels in decent shape I also need the pull handles and cups (or any combination thereof

Hi. Sorry, I'm a day late. I took pics of what I think you needed. I didn't clean everything, but I did take pics for you to look at. If you like something, I can clean it and take better pictures for you. There are numerous pics so, I did a temporary ad on craigslist. That is a nice quick way to let you see 24 pics, without numerous emails, etc. Here is the Craigslist ad: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/pts/d/valparaiso-mustang-parts/7232834645.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Did you get my email through craigslist? I am not getting notifications through this website for some reason. My direct email is: eyecandyclassic@hotmail.com  or hit the craigslist ad above. I have everything ready for you. I just need to know if you need the back interior panels. Thanks again.