71 Mach 1 in oz with marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I understand what you are saying according to your post title is you think you have a 1971 and the Marti reports says its a 73. What is the 1st number of the serial number? a 1 =71 : 2=72 : 3=73. From what I can see on the marti report it looks like it starts with a 3.

Also grill is a 73.

If I understand what you are saying according to your post title is you think you have a 1971 and the Marti reports says its a 73.  What is the 1st number of the serial number?  a 1 =71 : 2=72  : 3=73.  From what I can see on the marti report it looks like it starts with a 3.

Also grill is a 73.
Yea sorry it’s a 73. Didn’t mean to put 71 on the title

If I understand what you are saying according to your post title is you think you have a 1971 and the Marti reports says its a 73.  What is the 1st number of the serial number?  a 1 =71 : 2=72  : 3=73.  From what I can see on the marti report it looks like it starts with a 3.

Also grill is a 73.
OK - If i got it right this time the "oz" is the white wall tires.  I'm 68 and getting a little slow! lol.  That is awesome.  To think you have the only one that had them from the factory.

Great looking car. ::thumb::

Also grill is a 73.
OK - If i got it right this time the "oz" is the white wall tires.  I'm 68 and getting a little slow! lol.  That is awesome.  To think you have the only one that had them from the factory.

OZ is short for Australia. Haha sorry for the confusion 

OZ is short for Australia. Haha sorry for the confusion 

lollerz   lollerz          I told you I'm getting old and slow.    Learn something new everyday. I led a shelter life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm old and slow too ... I had no idea they had cars in Aus (Oz) ... we left em behind with nothing but breadfruit and a compass  :whistling:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm old and slow too ... I had no idea they had cars in Aus (Oz) ... we left em behind with nothing but breadfruit and a compass  :whistling:

:p
Nah mate we worked out how to saddle up the kangaroos and the bonus was we could store a few beers in the pouch but you had to drink them quick before they got too warm!

Oh and you can keep your breadfruit but the compass has come in handy thanks

Back