• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2x drivers side trunk drops - 1 quarter panel patch, 2x passenger quarter patches

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71' Grande project.
FREE

Trunk drops are Spectra Premium, Quarter panel patches are Goodmark / spectra.

Located in Weed CA- I drive I5 south to Sacramento / East Bay Area once a month and may be able to meet in Davis or Livermore.

Take it all - no shipping.  I even have a cowl top that is new if you need it.  Cleaning up the garage now that I have the car all stitched back together!

Decent vodka appreciated - but not necessary.

Peter

IMG-0287-2.jpg

FREE

Trunk drops are Spectra Premium, Quarter panel patches are Goodmark / spectra.

Located in Weed CA- I drive I5 south to Sacramento / East Bay Area once a month and may be able to meet in Davis or Livermore.

Take it all - no shipping.  I even have a cowl top that is new if you need it.  Cleaning up the garage now that I have the car all stitched back together!

Decent vodka appreciated - but not necessary.

Peter

IMG-0287-2.jpg

Weed CA is a L O N G drive from Texas!
Aw, crud. I didnt realize they're pickup only. My brain went right past that .

Oh well. They can go via greyhound reasonable if I could convince you to wrap them up somehow and I pay for it. Ot maybe drop off at a ups store where they wrap and ship.

Back