Rookie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“Not much to look at, but fun at parties”

I joined 7173 because I just bought my first 71 Mustang and I knew I would need some help. I’ve owned many Fairlanes and every year of Galaxie ever made over the years, but other than my wife’s ‘08 Roush Stage 3 This is my first Mustang. 

Our “new” 71 M code came equipped with a C6, Power steering and disc brakes. AC, Mach 1 sports interior option, Ram air and Traction Loc. 

At some point it was put on a rotisserie and the Dark Green Metallic paint with Ginger Interior became a Wimbledon White Boss 351 clone. We will be bringing it back to Mach 1 status. 

Thanks for the warm welcome! The plan is to take this one back to original. I’ve done quite a few Galaxie and Fairlane restorations over the years but I know nothing about the old Ponies. Right now, My wife and I were both born in ‘71 so we’re just having fun learning all about 71-73’s and getting this one running after years of sitting has been a blast!

I’ve already received a ton of help here and I’m going to become a VIP member

Welcome, looks like a nice car. Where in Tenn ? We have a few members in middle Tenn area . I am in Bedford county. You never know when you will need a part for these ol ponies.

Back