73 Convertible F/S

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 (x3) 73 Grande
68 Coupe
72 Sprint Fastback
72 Sprint convertible, 1 of 50 (sold)
69 GT 500 (sold)
68 Fastback deluxe int. w/bench (sold)
Looks nice but I would never buy a car some shows me on a trailer [ and that is a nice trailer ] or that has a temporary tag

24 pictures  and none of the undersides?? Non paying bidder  is reason for relist or???? :whistling:

This would be a nice companion to my 73 Blue Glow "Q" Mach if I had extra cash and space.  Sure do wish it was closer to me.  I asked him to post some underside photos and how rusty it is and got this back...

"Lower quarter was repaired when it was repainted.......car has no rust to speak of.....maybe some surface rust only.....thanks for your interest"

Couple of notes.  The upholstery looks like the repo fake comfort weave it looks embossed. The wheels are the Mercury still has the mercury center caps so center hole is too large. Can add a spacer and Daniel Carpenter makes the correct red mustang centers. The 302 cars do not bring good dollars for sure.

Couple of notes.  The upholstery looks like the repo fake comfort weave it looks embossed. The wheels are the Mercury still has the mercury center caps so center hole is too large. Can add a spacer and Daniel Carpenter makes the correct red mustang centers. The 302 cars do not bring good dollars for sure.
Dave, I think it's about time you need to stop talking negatively about 302's. Mine will blow the doors off your yellow Vert, there...I said it!  :D

Back