73-2014 swap

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cainsable

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Ok I am doing a complete drive Trane and dash and all electrical out of a 2014 get,will get more detailed later

I am going to try and incorporate as much of the 14 gt as possible, it will have the touch screen nav system front leather seats, everything in the the drive except the rear end. E brake will relocate to the center console,fuel system,brakes system.

I love it when people do stuff like this. Its always interesting to see how something new fits into something old and what modifications you have to make.

I know your going to pull that dash out again, please try to take more pictures to show what you had to modify to make it fit. Id really like to see how you make the modern A/C box fit under the dash. The projects like this I have seen before required substantial firewall cutting where a significant part of the donor car firewall had to be cut out and welded on in place of the project car firewall. Not many people will do this, so your the man! Make it easier for the next guy. I cant wait to see all the welding your going to do to make the Coyote and 6R80 fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to build the headers using the old one as much as possible, have the steering assembly done , starting pedals and shifter in tunnel next

Back