• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1969 351w for sale ***Engine is Sold***

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
I purchased a 71 mach with a 351w in it. I also received the #s matching 351c with the purchase of the car. The 351c is being currently rebuilt.

I would like to sell the 351w which is a complete running engine. Complete means complete from carb to headers.  It has been rebuilt and a h.o cam installed before I purchased it. Has new timing chain, water pump, pulleys and belts.

I will assist in shipping by palletizing and strapping it down. I can deliver to your choice of shipper.

Smokes the tires right off this mach 1 :)  Engine could use a tuneup but runs, idles, and is very responsive..........NO SMOKE!

Date codes show its a 1969 engine and mfg in 1968. It is a 2v. 

I live in Boise Idaho and I'm proud to be a member of this forum group.

****I HAVE A VIDEO OF THE ENGINE RUNNING BEFORE WE PULLED IT. i CAN SEND YOU A TEXT OF THE VIDEO 1 MIN 31 SEC****

Guys/Gals  Please give me a reasonable offer as I need to pull it out and get the bay ready for its original engine.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back