New Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDowra

Reaction score
My Car
Searching for car currently
Hi

I am so glad to find a forum dedicated to the 71-73 mustangs, my Bride and I's favorite mustang body style. When we dated back in High School I had a 71 351c 4 barrel Red mach 1, man i loved that car! But marriage and a child happened and i ended up selling the car a decision I regret. We now live in North Alabama (RTR) our Daughter is married and we are looking for a 71-72 Mach 1.

thanks

Tim

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! I hope you find the perfect car and be sure to Keep us posted!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your search. To me the interesting ones are always far away, so it may be hard for you to find what your looking for locally. I would recommend seeing it in person or having someone check it out for you before buying one online.

WELCOME aboard, Tim!

As tnfastbk noted and/or inferred, periodically Members have posted up different ads they have come across where someone was selling a '71 - '73 Mustang. Believe me, the cars are "out there."

In the meantime, please continue to post up on the different Forums as your interests dictate.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the site! Good luck looking for that dream ride! Sure hope it turns out as cool as the one you desribed.

Tim (it's my name too)

Welcome from Washington state!! and heck yes there still plenty of 71-73's to be had at a good decent price...wont be forever..but for now there still affordable...my first car was a 351c 4v red head i got in highschool...i still own it...glad i hung on to it..life sure has a way of taking your fav car away sometimes...good thing is..allways a chance of getting same one or better one back..lol.....if you like these rides..this is defenatly the forum too be..some good folks..with some great info!!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! War Eagle! :d

I know of a few cars currently for sale. What year, engine and options are you looking for and at what level of restoration? Meaning do you want one that is complete and drivable or are you looking for a fixer upper? Prices can range from $2,000 to $20,000+ depending on what you want. A nice driver can be found for around $7 to $9k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back