dash lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuedog10

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
Can anyone tell me how to check my dash lights while I have my dash on the work bench? Proper voltage and where to ground.  Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to check my dash lights while I have my dash on the work bench? Proper voltage and where to ground.  Thanks
I Used a simple 9 volt battery and two leads.  Had no problems and I did not burn out the lights.

if you have LED's, I used the same 9 volt and extended the small wires off the bulbs and touched the contacts.  you may have to switch the wires around from the battery posts, as it will only light one way.

that's the simplest way I found.

I Used a simple 9 volt battery and two leads.  Had no problems and I did not burn out the lights.

if you have LED's, I used the same 9 volt and extended the small wires off the bulbs and touched the contacts.  you may have to switch the wires around from the battery posts, as it will only light one way.

that's the simplest way I found.
Thank You

Back