• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Fastback Mustang 514 Cobra Jet - $15k w/ pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gvr4

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Fastback
There is a long list of mods:

I don't know too much about the car. Built by my father in law but has passed. I have a box full of receipts, I will have more details about the build soon.

The slicks have all of 7 passes on them. They are no longer on the car but will come with the car. It has Nitto 555r's on there now for cruising purposes. The exhaust is on the car now. Title in hand. Caged and tranny loop is installed already. It's an 11.6xx @ 117-118 at bandi on pump gas.

Let me know if the price is too high. If you have any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge. You can email me directly [email protected] - the car is located in Aurora, CO.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Gvr4799/Incredible%20Hulk/?albumview=slideshow

DSC_0530.jpg

That is a sweet little drag car you might try and find a drag racing site from your area and post it there. In my opinion for the drag set up on that car 15K seems pretty good.

Latest posts

Back