Deleting replies, adding a phote when you edit and adding more than one photo?

protouringstang73

Question

Seems to have some problems. 

How do I delete a reply that I made my self? And why cant I not upload more than one photo when I do a reply in my tread? And when editing a reply I made because it did not attach my photo and when trying to attach the photo again it wont attach, what is happening? :D

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!

17 answers to this question

I posted a multi-pic thread last night, and noticed that it would periodically dump the pic I'd just tried to post, but then I did it again and it was fine.

Barry's going through a software update for the site, and it's good to hear about these little issues.  Thanks for reporting - let us know if there are issues... keep 'em coming!

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Thanks for your answer. I just thought that I wanted to share what is going on for me when I try to upload things. I have tried several times to attach more than one picture. And it does’nt work.

Can anyone tell me how I delete a reply ? :)

Under construction!!

Can you tell what it should look like? I cant really find it at all. And if I try to edit my post it wont attach the picture I’m trying uploading to my post, dont understand it :D

Under construction!!

OK, so the forum currently offers 3 different skins to affect the appearance, Default, Mach 1, and Dark Mach 1.  When you pull up to your thread, you should see one of the following:

Default (notice the 'Edit Delete Reply Report' links on the lower right):

attachment.php?aid=49653

Mach 1 (the Delete button is along the bottom of the post area toward the right):

attachment.php?aid=49654

Dark Mach 1 (the Delete button is also along the bottom of the post area toward the right):

attachment.php?aid=49652

If you click on the 'Edit' button, you should get a small pop-up that says, "Quick Edit or Full Edit."  By selecting "Full Edit" you should see something similar with the Mach 1 skin:

attachment.php?aid=49655

The "Delete Post" shows up on all three skins - simply click the 'Delete?' box, then hit the 'Delete Now' button to get rid of a post you want gone.

I'm not going to lie, the previous software version had a different manner to attach pictures, with the "Insert Into Post" feature that is not currently available.  (I had to add the attachments, then hit "Preview Post," open each attachment into a new Tab, then copy each attachment address into the 'Add Image' feature to get each image in this thread to show up.

Workin' on it.

screenshot_darkmach1.jpg

screenshot_default.jpg

screenshot_mach1.jpg

screenshot_mach1-edit.jpg

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Thanks for taking your time to write all that to me. But the problem is, not any of those buttons are displayed at my screen. I would wish that I could upload a screenshot so you could see it, but I cant. I cant even upload more pictures to my build tread, this has never happend before, dont understand what’s going on :D

108B0B0C-565E-4D1A-9E2E-DA04915C2F53.thumb.png.b2d06d94e07eb5a701e994a84cbe643a.png

Under construction!!

Okay I can see it actually was possible to upload a picture this time with my post, so I will try to upload another one so you can see I dont have that delete button :D

Under construction!!

Okay and then it happend again, as I can see it’s actually only possible to upload one photo i a tread for me. That’s weird. Is it because I’m using the desktop version on my IPhone maybe?

Under construction!!

Okay and then it happend again, as I can see it’s actually only possible to upload one photo i a tread for me. That’s weird. Is it because I’m using the desktop version on my IPhone maybe?

And right there is where you'll lose me every time.  I don't have an iPhone, and I only do computer stuff on my actual computer.

I will admit that the few times I've run my HP Slate 7 tablet and pulled up the website, it looks pretty much exactly like my computer desktop, so I'm not sure if the problem would be related or not.

Looks like Barry's running it down, though.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

I haven't noticed any issues with the forum uploader or the ImgBB uploader, but I am following....

Also, look for the DELETE button now...it was turned off in the ACP (probably to protect thread context) but I turned it on to see how it goes.

Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate that, the DELETE button is back, yes man!! :D

Under construction!!

And right there is where you'll lose me every time.  I don't have an iPhone, and I only do computer stuff on my actual computer.

I will admit that the few times I've run my HP Slate 7 tablet and pulled up the website, it looks pretty much exactly like my computer desktop, so I'm not sure if the problem would be related or not.

I have actually allways used my phone on the website and never had any problems, but now the delete button is back, that’s nice! But I still have problems with uploading pictures :D

Under construction!!

Just an update guys! I can attach pictures to my posts again. When I want to upload a picture, I go into the gallery on my phone and then I have to choose a different size for the picture, their are 4 options to choose from. The original size, a small, a medium and a big one. I just chose the big one instead of the original size and then it all worked! :D I just wanted to give that information to all of you if any should have similar issues! :D

Have a good day all of you :D

Under construction!!

I have actually allways used my phone on the website and never had any problems, but now the delete button is back, that’s nice! But I still have problems with uploading pictures :D

Are you using Tapatalk by chance?  The app just had an update that everyone is not too happy with!

spacer.png

No I am only using the desktop because I like it that way.. but I dont have any problems now :D

• Like 1

Under construction!!

Yes he is :D

Under construction!!