How to lower the rear of a convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I was looking around ebay this morning and had to laugh at this one. I copy pasted his words from his ad. 

Automatic

Ram Air Intake

Factory Power Steering

Factory Power Convertible Top

Mostly Solid Body Other Than A Few Areas

Engine And Components Are All Intact

Good Dash

Factory Bucket Seats And Console

Trunk Floor Is Definitely Needed

Convertible Top Glass In Good Condition As Well As Jack!

Has Been Sitting And Has Not Run For A While

100% Complete! Clear Title! Sold As Is!

Easy Project!

I like his last statement Easy Project.

Here is side pic and then why it is sitting so low in the rear. I have seen them buckled in the trunk but not like this.

Ha. That happened to friends work van once. The owner of the company didn't want to replace the van so he bolted some 3/4 plywood down in the back to push the springs back down. Needless to say he refused to drive it and went to work for another contractor.

I almost went to look at that car when it was in NW Indiana. Had Magnum 500's on it and some nice pics of what looked to be a fairly complete ram air set up which was obviously added to that 302., but nonetheless there it was. Looks like he still have some of it left. That interior has been changed as well. Was sitting upright in a driveway covered in leaves and no lowered rear lol! If I remember correctly the asking price then was like $2-3k obo.

One time only offer...I will convert anyone's mustang to that lowered stance in a similar manner for the one time low low price offer of $100k. I know this is a crazy bargain and considering the response it may take a while to get to ur car. Expedited service available for 10k to cover the overtime costs. PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
One time only offer...I will convert anyone's mustang to that lowered stance in a similar manner for the one time low low price offer of $100k. I know this is a crazy bargain and considering the response it may take a while to get to ur car. Expedited service available for 10k to cover the overtime costs. PM if interested
Can I get a discount for two of them?

Back