• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach 1 on Craigslist look like Georgia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I was killing the morning on CL and found this 1972 mach 1 that looks decent but maybe a little high on price. Older restoration 13 years ago. He has Marti but did not post it. A Q with C-6. 

I think when you got a space saver spare without the fold down rear seat that was with Magnum 500 wheel option so it probably came with them.  Here is link to the ad and some of the pics.

https://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/d/hoschton-1972-ford-mustang-mach-1/7011091909.html

If a member is really interested for a little gas money I could probably go check it out closer. 

I did send him an email asking if it was a special order paint and trim car for the black. Will have a 6 digit DSO code and no paint code on the sticker if special order. 

There are several things not correct on the car but looks good from the pics and for sure you go in with a lower offer. If you show up with cash in hand and in $20.00 bills, say $17,000 he would probably take it. He is asking $21,500.

Back