2021 Ford Mach E Electric Power Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will not sell well.. No one wants to be associated with a '4 door' mustang; let alone electric.

Imagine saying, 'hey, look at my new Mustang'. Ahhhh....What?

Plus they took the engine out....

its just not natural...

Come on people, while it's not for me. It will be for the family man who desires a Mustang, but has a wife and 2 kids plus a dog.

I think Ford made a mistake using the iconic Mustang name in a dramatic diversion from its storied legacy. The decision had to be driven by name recognition to launch the new line. As mentioned previously they have made Mustang mistakes previously. Perhaps social media will turn towards it and make it work. I do not use social media so perhaps it will resonate with 20 somethings. To me it sounds like a little hollow. It may be time to start looking at a newer used mustang and adding it to the stable. 20 yrs from now it will at least be something to talk about

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It will be viewed in time as an embarrassment to the Mustang name and will be used by "sporty" Mum's on the school run.  And when asked about Mustangs they will get confused between the Mach E and the mighty Mach 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back