7 Ford Mustangs That Are Worse Than The 2021 Mustang Mach-E

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 (x3) 73 Grande
68 Coupe
72 Sprint Fastback
72 Sprint convertible, 1 of 50 (sold)
69 GT 500 (sold)
68 Fastback deluxe int. w/bench (sold)
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the only way a critic keeps their job is to be critical. Some of the models were not made and if you have a Mustang II like in the pic you have some good money. People that grew up in that era want them. I for sure do not understand the 20th. Ann. being a bad mustang. I have one that I bought new way over 200,000 miles and never had the heads off. Would eat the Z-28 camaro of the day for lunch. Cousin bought a new Chevy and we have the 20th. Ann. Not even in the same ball park. 

If they get the battery issues solved nothing wrong with electric cars. The name on the car means very little. There have been mustangs with 140 CI motors in them and mustangs with 429 engines in them. Ford made way more money off the ones with the 140 engine in them they lost money on the Boss 9's. Horrible car. Did not handle did not do the 1/4 like lightning, in the 13's a hot 289 could do that. But people with money today think they are fantastic, lol. They are unique cars not great cars. 

A 4 door mustang would have sold. I am sure after crunching the numbers they could not justify all the tooling to make that body, would share very few with other models. Same with a 2 seat mustang you just cannot justify building based on what number of cars you will sell. 

Buyers in today's market want new, different better products. They will throw away when they are tired of it and buy something else.

Me and my dad went to the Ford dealership in Asheville to see the prototype when it made a round the U.S. when I was young. 

They actually hand made an aluminum body in California. There was a fiberglass version also. The mold for the fiberglass body was up for sale recently and I do not think it sold was in bad shape.

Back