Mustang Magnetism

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73greengold

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertible
302 2bbl
Ram Air
Guys, sorry but it's been awhile since posting anything but I've been reading. Busy traveling the world with the Army once again. Signed into my new unit with and one of my fellow LTCs just happens to have 2 big bodied mustangs. A 71 Sportsroof and a 73 white Mach 1. I'm working on getting him onto the site but we've both been traveling in different directions. We'll spend most of Aug in Indiana on an exercise, so I'll recruit him there. I've seen his Mach 1, nice looking car so I'll ensure to get him to post the "preverbial pics" as he introduces himself. Amazing how mustang guys seem to find each other, almost as close knit a family as the Army.

Marty

Welcome back Marty! When I was traveling about with the USAF I too found that the discussions amongst other service members almost always got to cars somehow and finding another hot rodder or Mustang enthusiast was always a joy!

Good to hear from you again. Glad you are doing well. We can always use more gear heads. Keep your gear together. Chuck

Back