Update on Midlife Harness Restorations

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ

Moving???

Here is a Midlife tracker map.  Keep an eye out for him along his journey.  

Posted Images

Actually, Tucson is about 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix.  It is quite pleasant, even in the middle of summer, so long as you stay out of the sun and are in the shade.  I know; I've been here on business many times since 1995 and fell in love with Tucson the first visit.  With extremely low humidity (typically 5% except during 2-3 months during the late summer - monsoon season when humidity rises to perhaps 25%), it feels much cooler in the shade than the temperature would leave you to believe.  

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

Flamicon2.jpg

http://www.7173mustangs.com/banners/oldfart.png

6 hours ago, midlife said:

Yessir.  That and I can have excellent Mexican food 24/7/365!

Sounds like a plan. :thumb:

1972 Mach 1, 351C-2V, wimbledon white, blue all vinyl luxury

born in Dearborn, grown in the district of San José, spent a lifetime in California, moved to Germany in 2010

Mustang_Mach1_wallpaper_300_150.jpg proud member of clublogozusammen.JPG.59fb4a10d15cfff9ec756235059135b8.JPG

14 hours ago, midlife said:

Yessir.  That and I can have excellent Mexican food 24/7/365!

Keep that up and you'll need to check your own shorts....  :lollerz:

Here is a Midlife tracker map.  Keep an eye out for him along his journey.  :biggrin:

1484404251_MidlifeMap.thumb.png.987eeef4f56f86331747b4d7a65332c6.png

• LOL 1

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Congrats on the move. Hope you are able to find a place that will work for both you and the business. I have relatives in the area, great place to visit 9 months of the year, this year was a little too warm..... :cool:

1973 Mustang convertible, F code w/ C4, stock survivor with refresh in progress. Blue glow w/ Blue Comfortweave interior.

• 5 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, midlife said:

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1. 

Glad to hear. Beat of luck.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

1 hour ago, midlife said:

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1. 

Glad you got there ok and everything is going good.  Just don't get to "wired up" getting settled in.

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

9 hours ago, midlife said:

The sheep in Florida are breathing a collective sigh of relief.

73 conv. 460, D0VE large valve heads, Performer RPM manifold, Voodoo 227/233 cam, Holley 950 HP carb, C6 trans, 3.25 trak-loc.

Now you can forget all the hurricane warnings. I have never understood those that had to live where you knew you were going to get wiped out?? You were smart to get out.
Those that live in river flood planes and in storm surge areas at coast should not be allowed to have insurance. Just makes us common sense people pay more. Live there if you want to but you pay for it not others.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David