73 Mach 1 H Code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can fix any of them if you want.

It looks like the original paint which hides non of the sins most do today to sell a car. Be sure you make you a template of the hood black out before you sand it off. The current templates are incorrect and do not look right. Big issue on these years.

There is a 73 for sale in my area that has some great parts was a California car so not rusty but is a Grande I have sent him a message.

More pics please and have you done the introductions?

You can fix any of them if you want.

It looks like the original paint which hides non of the sins most do today to sell a car. Be sure you make you a template of the hood black out before you sand it off. The current templates are incorrect and do not look right. Big issue on these years.

There is a 73 for sale in my area that has some great parts was a California car so not rusty but is a Grandé I have sent him a message.

More pics please and have you done the introductions?
I've done an introduction and thank you for the info about the template. Would like to see pics of the California car and I will post more photos soon.

Back