Possible lead on a parts lot for sale.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey Guys,

I am in the process of talking to a guy that used to own a local mustang shop. It has been out of business for several years but he still has a lot of stock left that he is selling off pretty cheap. I bought a lot of parts for my car from this business in the past....10 years ago or so. I asked him to get a list of all the 71-73 parts he has and let me know what he would want for the entire lot. If its a decent deal i may buy the lot and sell some stuff on here and try to pass along the savings to you guys if your interested. I'm curious to see what parts he has left and what he wants for them. I will keep you guys posted on what he comes back with on the list. if theres anything in specific you guys are looking for let me know. A lot of these parts will be new aftermarket pieces, (scott drake, and the like). I bought all my front suspension parts, subframe connectors, interior carpet, seat upholstery, ect from  him when i was doing my car. Hopefully he still has some nice stuff left.

Sounds like a nice little treasure.  I need ginger seat belts for a 72. Fasten seat belt light. Power window harness for 73.

Kevin, you talking about the other guy named Keven .... up in the mountain

6972boss....  since Kevin said it is all new repro parts and the two items you need are used....

do you need all the PW wiring for a 73 ?

do you need the 72-3 seat belt light

Kevin, you talking about the other guy named Keven .... up in the mountain

6972boss....  since Kevin said it is all new repro parts and the two items you need are used....

do you need all the PW wiring for a 73 ?

do you need the 72-3 seat belt light

Hi Don, yea, I was hoping for a few parts in his stash. Since you have some good stuff i would be interested in what you have.  Certainly could use both seat belt lights! I will send you a PM

Not sure on the guys name Don. But yes it used to be Laurel mountain mustang. I bought a lot of stuff there before I found this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure on the guys name Don.  But yes it used to be Laurel mountain mustang. I bought a lot of stuff there before I found this site.
He called me and wanted me to come and buy his 71-3 stuff.

He would never give me a list, or any type of info, price or anything, just " bring a trailer "

Back