Thanksgiving

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Just wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone.  Also a big thanks for all the help and input from everyone this past year.  

Besides watching parades, football and eating to much I like to take today and reflect back on all the things I have to be grateful for.  Family, friends, health and a warm place to lay my head a night.  To often we dwell on the bad and negative things in our lives and overlook the good and positive things that we should be focus on.

I'm thankful that life has afforded me the good graces to not struggle with the basics of simply surviving, as so many around the world must do daily.  Things are going well for me and mine... well enough that I'm spending a few minutes socializing with good people on a website that caters to an expensive hobby I can afford on top of the daily rigors and expenses.  That was just a dream for me so many years ago.

We are all truly blessed.  Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Hi 

Thanksgiving isn't an English holiday ...but in the spirit of this, and in honour of our colonial cousins who rightfully (otherwise you'd be playing Cricket on Sunday afternoons) gained independence from us British Royalists in 1776 - 

Happy Thanksgiving ... I especially give thanks to all who contribute their funds, time, knowledge and humor to these awesome forums and keep car polish product manufacturers in business in order to make bad paint on a rusty 71-73 hulk look good. .  ;)...you know who you are  :p

all the best to you all 

::thumb::

Al 

Last edited by a moderator:
- Wild turkeys can fly, but domestic turkeys cannot.

- Turkeys can run up to 20 miles per hour.

- The long, loose skin that hangs down on a turkey's neck is called a “wattle."

If the above is not something to discuss around the table, I don't know what is! :D

Happy thanksgiving my US friends!

Back