Hot in Aus

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus73Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Sports Roof.
Q code. 351-4V
C6 Auto, 3.25 Rear Axle, AC, Power steering.
Temperature in my workshop over the last few days with 3 roller doors and windows wide open and industrial fan going. It did reach 44 deg C. Nothing but smoke and dust in the air. Hundreds of bush fires all over the country. Our small town just outside Brisbane is now having drinking water brought in by tanker and no rain in sight.

OMG, that is horrible. It rains here all the time is today and they say all week. We had over 100 inches last year. 

I saw that near you the volcano erupted on that island killing several people and they do not know how many injured. 

Mother nature can kick ass for sure. Hope you get a break soon.

All I remember of my one visit to Aussieland circa 1976 is that the women were all hawt!

Yep pretty damn warm over this side of the island too

Although not quite 44C/111F

When I painted my car it was 42C/107F and although I still oven baked it I could've just left it in the sun to cook

Midlife is correct about our ladies and the hot weather means they have to wear less clothing to keep cool, not that I've noticed :whistling:

Here's a little refreshing screenshot of my weather app taken last nite for you guys...

Rain non stop for past 2 weeks here. Snow's coming too. :(

Unlike Australia, the entire country is full of waterways designed to get/keep the water out!

Back