Fastback mach 1 Sweden njub.

nursieee

Hi, have my first real car and learning as i go. Id like to fix my car so it is as much as possible as it was when it left the factory.

First to fix is the electricity inside. The car is running fine except for that.

/nursieeeIMG-20170721-173530.pngIMG-20170906-183405.jpg

[/url]IMG-20170907-135153-1.jpgIMG-20180625-202014-242.jpg

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina, USA. We do have several members from Sweden I believe. I also met a Mustang fan and owner at the Mustang Owner's Museum in Concord, N.C. last year at the 55 anniversary for Mustang celebration. 

We all seem to have some type of wiring issue on these cars. Most end up being bad grounds but some are caused by previous owner doing something wrong. The wiring diagram for your car is here on the site and you can do searches for specific topics also. I never leave my battery connected on my cars due to wiring. 

Cheers,

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

[have my first real car]

Yes, and not only it's real, its looking great too!

Welcome from the northern Netherlands

• Like 1

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )