Fastback mach 1 Sweden njub.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nursieee

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang Fastback Mach 1 1973
Hi, have my first real car and learning as i go. Id like to fix my car so it is as much as possible as it was when it left the factory.

First to fix is the electricity inside. The car is running fine except for that.

/nursieee

https://ibb.co/7JTB8Pr
IMG-20170907-135153-1.jpg
[/URL]

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina, USA. We do have several members from Sweden I believe. I also met a Mustang fan and owner at the Mustang Owner's Museum in Concord, N.C. last year at the 55 anniversary for Mustang celebration. 

We all seem to have some type of wiring issue on these cars. Most end up being bad grounds but some are caused by previous owner doing something wrong. The wiring diagram for your car is here on the site and you can do searches for specific topics also. I never leave my battery connected on my cars due to wiring. 

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
How did it get to Sweden ? ... was it stolen by the vikings? ...doesn't it rattle down all the wooden houses when you rev it?  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy from Seattle.  Congrats on your acquisition.  I like the color combo.

Scott
Thanxs, bought it that way, its been repainted. Originally it was yellow and black.

Back