• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ram Air Cleaner Assy F/S

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
I purchased this a couple of years ago and started to paint it. Since then I've moved to EFI so I no longer need this. It was never installed on the car and is in perfect condition with the exception on the paint. I also moved into a new house and the paint was chipped in transport. I started to sand some of the paint runs but never got back to it. Just needs to be repainted. I have the screws for the snorkel and the vacuum diaphragm not shown in the pic. I also have the seal for the top of the cleaner. Looking to get 200 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested also if Racer doesn't purchase.  Private message me or my email is [email protected]

Add me to the list...
Mike,

One of the members on the facbook 7173 mustangs just found a NOS ram air set up and bought you might check with him if he wants to sell. Not many NOS ones out there. He also got some 73 NOS forged Aluminum wheels.You might go to Facebook and friend him Joe Searfoss in Bethlehem PA.

He wants to buy the 72 Mach 1, Q code 4 speed I have.

Add me to the list...
Mike,

One of the members on the facbook 7173 mustangs just found a NOS ram air set up and bought you might check with him if he wants to sell. Not many NOS ones out there. He also got some 73 NOS forged Aluminum wheels.You might go to Facebook and friend him Joe Searfoss in Bethlehem PA.

Thanks!

Add me to the list...
Mike,

Thanks!

Back