Trying to post Grande Marti report and cain't

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Have tried several times to post the Deluxe Marti I just got the the Grande I picked up last Saturday. It wants something to do with a picture???

I have attached the file can one of the Admin. get it in the Marti file?

Here are a couple pics. Arizona car was in California about a year then shipped to S.C. where I got it. There is zero rust holes in the body. Of course the top is rusty due to vinyl roof but no holes not even the tail light panel. Would make a great car lots of great options.

Would take a restore from months or years to a few months and no panel replacement costs. Medial blast, paint and assemble the car.

3F04H141423_.pdf

Attachments

• 3F04H141423_.pdf
    303.3 KB · Views: 16
David, since you finally got one for the 73 Mach 1 how about posting it up ?

I did that a couple years back did it go away? I just got the Elite one for the museum had the cheap one long ago.
No, only thing I saw you post was a hand written dealer invoice 

Saw a picture of the window sticker one time but could read it taped to the window when you pulled it out of the barn

I will have to take a picture of the Marti report. The computer with the files they sent crashed and took that info with it. When he did the Marti he compressed the information so that it came out on one sheet instead of two like the window sticker, dealer invoice and factory invoice are. He would not do it like the original he said he had no way to do two pages like Ford had originally. I think he just did not what to have to get a larger frame to hold it and frame it was the reason.

Hey I wonder if that's my old car

Did you live in Arizona? That is where it came from. Loaded with options. Can be your new car easy restore with no panel replacement. I asked my friend that does restoration if it would save $10,000 on restore cost with no floor, cowl, trunk and tail light panel replacement and he said more than that.

I just posted and realized that no it was not yours. You have blue or black top it had white. Marti shows white and buck tag also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back