Mustang Tint Windshield

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icejawa

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 M Code,2003 Mach Azure Blue
Hey everyone,

Where can I get a used Carlite 1971 windshield with the tint option? None on ebay, craigslist etc

Thanks

Getting an original without scratches and wiper marks will be tough. I think they do repo and add any date code you want. You should be close to Don maybe he can order and you pick up there. Shipping glass is difficult. You have to build a crate that will protect the glass and cost about as much as the glass costs.

Hey everyone,

Where can I get a used Carlite 1971 windshield with the tint option? None on ebay, craigslist etc

Thanks
As Don said npdlink.com.  But be careful and read the description.  The carlite is  for vert and coupes only.  The fastback come only in non carlite. Depending on what you have you might have to look elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Thanks
As Don said npdlink.com.  But be careful and read the description.  The carlite is  for vert and coupes only.  The fastback come only in non carlite.  Depending on what you have you might have to look elsewhere.
so is the oem a PPG brand? I assumed it was carlite all around

Hey everyone,

Thanks
As Don said npdlink.com.  But be careful and read the description.  The carlite is  for vert and coupes only.  The fastback come only in non carlite.  Depending on what you have you might have to look elsewhere.
so is the oem a PPG brand? I assumed it was carlite all around
Original was carlite. Try one of these two. The first is a big Ford carlite supplier. You will need to call them.  http://www.carlex.com/     The second also will brand it carlite. https://www.pgwautoglass.com/.  Choices are very limited on what's available out there for fastbacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back