What will you get your car for Xmas

1sostatic

I bought my car a lever action Savage rifle in 300 Savage. She didn't want it, so I get to keep it.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my car a lever action Savage rifle in 300 Savage.  She didn't want it, so I get to keep it.

rofl rofl rofl

I just ordered a back up camera, head unit, and speakers for the Ram - a nice B-Day present for me.  Turns out, Frank is pretty generous considering how much it took to bring him back from the dead.  I'm guessing that his patience will run out soon though, considering all of the things I still need to do.  I'm thinking he's pretty grateful to not be rusting away in a field in Wichita Falls any more.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Last christmas I got my car a Complete new brake system. Wilwood front discs, converted from manual to power and completely rebuilt the rear drums.

As for Next christmas? Well If im really good this year, Maybe santa will bring me a hot 347 stroker and a 4R77W overdrive in an AOD case with vacuum valve body. Or maybe a trip to the paint booth. Either will work for me.

"I drank what?" - Socrates