Photos of Marti for 1973 Mach 1 one owner

What a beauty!

Ah Ha, I just figured out how Marti compressed the window sticker to one. He actually left off some of the options that are under the Mach 1 package. Going from memory should have said all vinyl seats, trim rings and hub caps. Notice the Factory Invoice has 5 items with NC and his Marti has only 3. Not fair.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Can't get all options on one. If you get AM / 8 Track can't get AM / FM etc. I did forget the block heater, door edge guards and that is about it coming from the factory. I got the rear floor mats which you could not order from factory, ram air that was not available on 4-V, dual point centrifugal advance distributor, dealer added when I complained about performance. Added the front spoiler that none got from factory but the Boss, cable attached gas cap, original had no cable, locking spare tire, only available from factory with protection group and could not get on Mach 1. Vanity mirror on the passenger sun visor, undercoating which is on the original Ford order. Would have to go look at list with car to see what I missed. 

The first order that went in also included non factory color of paint. When they called and told me that it would have the Argent front bumper I changed to stock color. 

The options were so cheap but most dealers wanted stock cars on the lot with low prices so they moved fast. The dealer made me put bigger deposit on the car he said he could never sell it if I did not take it.

When you find a car with lots of options it was probably ordered by someone not just the dealer. 

I was a tool & die maker and would work a second job at times to make extra. I could pull in an extra $1,000 a week doing gauge work at another shop. So 5 weeks pay to buy a loaded car, do that today. I did finance if for 18 months.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 4 weeks later...