• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy a Low Tone Horn

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a 71-73 Low Tone horn that works.  Please reply or PM me if you have one.  

thanks,

Stu

Ocean Springs, MS
Hi,

I have a couple originals from 71. Is the horn designated with markings to indicate low and high horn?

Looking for a 71-73 Low Tone horn that works.  Please reply or PM me if you have one.  

thanks,

Stu

Ocean Springs, MS
Hi,

I have a couple originals from 71. Is the horn designated with markings to indicate low and high horn?
Well, I found them but after testing it ......... it doesnt work. Sorry

Don't give up on them yet. If you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner, toss them in for an hour or so. You would be amazed at the amount of crud that wafts out. I have recovered a couple of sets this way.

Don't give up on them yet.  If you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner, toss them in for an hour or so.  You would be amazed at the amount of crud that wafts out.  I have recovered a couple of sets this way.
I think my neighbor has one, not sure its large enough though. I will give it a try!

Thanks for the info!

Back