• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 429 choke stove

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 SCJ Green
1971 CJ Pewter
1973 H-Code Copper
1967 Q-Code Galaxie
Does anyone know where I can find a choke stove for Quadrajet carb for a 429 cj motor. 

Also looking for both front fender extensions painted pewter, looking for that original patina. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tim

Does anyone know where I can find a choke stove for Quadrajet carb for a 429 cj motor. 

Also looking for both front fender extensions painted pewter, looking for that original patina. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tim
Hard to find the pulldown’s for the Ford QJet these day’s... When I was looking a few year’s back, I found a near NOS piece for $285ish... There was a guy on ehay selling a very used piece a while back, $600... Stay persistent...

I have the one pictured.  It came with a fully restored and detailed QJet I bought for my 1971 Cougar XR7 429 J code about 10 years ago.  The original was still on my intake manifold so I used it.  I sold the Cougar 3 years ago and are selling off left over items.  $300.

I have the one pictured.  It came with a fully restored and detailed QJet I bought for my 1971 Cougar XR7 429 J code about 10 years ago.  The original was still on my intake manifold so I used it.  I sold the Cougar 3 years ago and are selling off left over items.  $300.

Back