71 Mach 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Artbbq, just looking at the pics of your car. Wow, very nice. Is that the original bright red paint color or is it a close color match? My car is getting paint very soon. 1971 M code, 4 speed, ram air with factory a/c. Bright red is the factory color and I love the way your car looks. Thanks        :coolphotos:

Beautiful Mach 1!!

"Write Me A Ticket Red".....another color that just fits these cars like a glove.   :D

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

I have to say I like the chrome front bumpers on these cars  -- I have the colour keyed poly.

wizzy.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=7211]Visit My Treasure chest[/button]

I had a '72 that color and I agree it should be called "write me a ticket red" s it seemed I got to know the Indiana State Police quite well when driving from Grissom to Owensboro Kentucky every other weekend back in late '70's

My new '72 project car my wife bought me is the Grabber Blue which is faded and rusted but I plan on a metallic copper color paint job on it when finished.

Gorgeous car! 

For those of us who look for inspiration to keep going on our cars, you just inspired another day of labor! we can only dream ours will turn out as good as yours!

Bravo

Hey Artbbq, just looking at the pics of your car. Wow, very nice. Is that the original bright red paint color or is it a close color match? My car is getting paint very soon. 1971 M code, 4 speed, ram air with factory a/c. Bright red is the factory color and I love the way your car looks. Thanks        :coolphotos:

I bought it this color. It does not match the factory red. I picked up a bottle of touch up paint for a couple of nicks and it doesn't match unfortunately.

Mustang Newb
71 Mach 1 351 Cleveland

PSX-20191214-161048.jpg

Beautiful Mach 1!!

"Write Me A Ticket Red".....another color that just fits these cars like a glove.   :D

So far I'm doing ok. The upside is the local PD loves this thing so I think they leave me alone.

Mustang Newb
71 Mach 1 351 Cleveland

PSX-20191214-161048.jpg

• 3 months later...