71 Cougar Convert for parts

Greetings,

Met a man who is just starting a restoration shop and he has a 71 Cougar convert for part as well as another 71 convert shell.

Many parts are the same as 71 - 73 Mustangs

He wants to sell as much as he can cheap as he need cash.

One perfect interior rear trim panel - no speaker cuts and not crumbly - dark green.

Drivers door glass has the half moon cut out for power windows.

Lots of trim, seatbelts, top parts, and odds and ends.

Let me know - I will handle the pulling and shiping. He is giving me a clean looking rear power window motor and regulator for my efforts. This is cool because I have one that is weak and making noise.

Thanks!

Paul of MO

• 5 years later...

Greetings,

Met a man who is just starting a restoration shop and he has a 71 Cougar convert for part as well as another 71 convert shell.

Many parts are the same as 71 - 73 Mustangs

He wants to sell as much as he can cheap as he need cash.

One perfect interior rear trim panel - no speaker cuts and not crumbly - dark green.

Drivers door glass has the half moon cut out for power windows.

Lots of trim, seatbelts, top parts, and odds and ends.

Let me know - I will handle the pulling and shiping. He is giving me a clean looking rear power window motor and regulator for my efforts. This is cool because I have one that is weak and making noise.

Thanks!

Paul of MO

Hi there,

I'll buy the round seat belt warning light if it is the same as the 1971 Mustang Convertible seat belt light. My ZIP is 68106. Thanks!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

I get a lot of inquiries for 71-73 Cougar parts, so I was pretty excited when this popped up in new posts. I was fixing to ask if you had posted this to the Cougar forums when I saw the original posting date and figured the parts were long gone.

Which green Cougar?

Bob

Tachs, Voltmeters, Headlight kits, Wiper delays and more at

http://www.rccinnovations.com/Images/smlogo.jpg

Rocketman's Classic Cougar (and Mustang) Innovations, LLC

I get a lot of inquiries for 71-73 Cougar parts, so I was pretty excited when this popped up in new posts. I was fixing to ask if you had posted this to the Cougar forums when I saw the original posting date and figured the parts were long gone.

Which green Cougar?

Dad had a green cougar hauled to the house and then took it apart and scrapped it. He said it was just for exercise. He wanted it just for the power window parts.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...