Japanese mustang fans/ Or Japanese-English fluent

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B229218

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 521 c.j.

Back in the 90`s I took my mach to ford power parts car show in ca. Months later I was shown a japanese car magazine article with My car in it

I have ALWAYS wanted to translate what was said. Is there anybody who , word-for-word,could do this for me? :bravo: private message is o.k., otherwise respond would be too long. Yes, that`s me some 100lbs. ago, lollerz getting o.d sucks rofl

OK This wil take some work on your part but it can be done.

Look online for a Japanese OCR website (free).

Follow directions and copy the text. Then use Google Translate or similar free online translator.

It isn't perfect but might give you some idea of what it says until you can get someone who can actually translates for you.

Good luck!

Ray

Perfect post to leave this here. I had a 73 mach 1 from Japan. I have this left over.  Maybe someone can translate this while they are looking at yours?

I am for sure not a translator but are you sure that is Japanese for the magazine article? I lived in China for a while and would stop in Japan when traveling home. I do not recall their characters being so rounded. More like the sticker that other member posted. 

It was funny while living in China they put a translator on my phone so I could find stuff in town. It did not always come out too good. I would get some strange looks sometimes. 

One of the cars in the Mecum auction if a 71 429 Japan model not restored to correctly will watch to see how it does.

I am for sure not a translator but are you sure that is Japanese for the magazine article? I lived in China for a while and would stop in Japan when traveling home. I do not recall their characters being so rounded. More like the sticker that other member posted. 

It was funny while living in China they put a translator on my phone so I could find stuff in town. It did not always come out too good. I would get some strange looks sometimes. 

One of the cars in the Mecum auction if a 71 429 Japan model not restored to correctly will watch to see how it does.
Below is the description of colour orange, employing katakana, hiragana, and kanji, all in the same sentence:

オレンジ色は、果物のオレンジの実のような色。また、夕日に染まる茜雲のような色。

As you can see, due to its use of hiragana & katakana, Japanese is slightly more airy and spacious than Chinese.

It definitely  is japanese. But it is very cool, as above 6972boss shows, that the whole world is fascinated with old american muscle cars. That`s one GOOD thing we projected!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back