• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb this bracket wiring holders

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Hello,

Im in need of some steel bracket holders off of a 351. They use the bolt from the valve cover and are made to take a plastic wire harness holder (not pictured). I could use 4-6 of them please.

Please P.m me. 

Thanks

Rod

Hello,

Im in need of some steel bracket holders off of a 351. They use the bolt from the valve cover and are made to take a plastic wire harness holder (not pictured). I could use 4-6 of them please.

Please P.m me. 

Thanks

Rod
Like the ones on the right?  

Hello,

Please P.m me. 

Thanks

Rod
Like the ones on the right?  
Watching with interest - never seen these before.  If they will lift the harness on the driver's side off the hot intake & clear throttle linkage, good idea.  Any more pics of where & how they fit?   How many per engine ? And the plastic part - what does that look like ?   Add me to the list please Mike.

PKJ

Last edited by a moderator:
These are on my 351C. Two on the left side holding the engine feed harness, but work well on the other side for vacuum lines also. Had the PNs written down at one time...trying to find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back