Thanks to a generous donation from an anonymous forum member, we have a really nice prize to give away for our 2020 Winter Raffle!! 

Bushnell Speedster III Radar Gun! 

img-1.jpg

Sports Radar Gun

If you’re looking for the ultimate sports radar gun then look no further. The Bushnell Speedster III combines all of the best features users have grown to love. With ergonomic design, ease-of-use and technology to spare what else could you need?

RF (radio frequency) technology is a new addition to the Bushnell Speedster line of radar speed guns. Not only can you clock anything from ball speeds to race cars, now you can broadcast your measurements in real-time onto a compatible display screen. Optimized to work with the Bushnell SpeedScreen wireless display, clock and share your measurements easily at any time with no setup required.

The Bushnell Speedster III is truly the ultimate sports and recreational radar gun for any purpose at a price that’s hard to believe.

More info: http://www.bushnellspeedster.com/speedster-3/

Raffle tickets are just $3 each!  Visit the subscription page to purchase as many as you like!

https://www.7173mustangs.com/bankpipe.php

Ticket sales will be open until Jan 31st, 2020...random drawing will be February 1st, 2020!

Remember, all proceeds benefit the forum by helping to cover operating costs!  So take a chance, purchase a ticket and help support your favorite Mustang forum while you are at it!!

Also, a BIG Thank You to the person that donated the prize making this raffle possible!!

Just a quick note...the Paypal module is having some issues when using Internet Explorer and maybe Microsoft Edge...if you are having trouble purchasing a ticket, try Firefox or Chrome and you should be able to complete your purchase!

spacer.png

Entry List:

1. JD79

2. JD79

3. OMS

4. Kilgon

5. Manu Mach1

6. Manu Mach1

7. turtle5353

8. OLE PONY

9. Kilgon

10. Goodnigh

11. Twins

12. Bru

13. Bru

14. Bru

15. Bru

16. Bru

17. Kilgon

18. Gold Rush

19. Gold Rush

20. Gold Rush

21. turtle5353

22. OMS

23. OMS

24. Kilgon

25. Kilgon

26. Goodnigh

27. vikingsandpintos

28. vikingsandpintos

29. TheDude

30. OLE PONY

31. Gold Rush

32. Gold Rush

33. Aus73Mach1

34. vikingsandpintos

35. 73pony

36. vikingsandpintos

37. Kilgon

38. goodnigh

39. JD79

40. 73pony (Gifted!)

41. Manu Mach1

42. Manu Mach1

43. autonomousbronco

44. autonomousbronco

45. vikingsandpintos

spacer.png

No option given to buy more than one. Can only buy one at a time.

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Also. I have one in my cart but when I click on paypal button it doesn't do anything.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

No option given to buy more than one.  Can only buy one at a time.

Yes...Paypal removed the multiple purchase option for automated buy now buttons.  You can make multiple purchases if you wish...plus that will spread your tickets out a little better for the random wheel spin!

spacer.png

Also. I have one in my cart but when I click on paypal button it doesn't do anything.

I just tested and it worked perfectly...make sure you are allowing popups as the Paypal login will be a popup on your screen.

spacer.png

wheel-of-fortune-2-spin-wheel-fortune-game-show-video-games-wheel-of-fortune-free-play-png-favpng-1-Qa-XJ6cdu-BKn-Nz-XCw8y-J6fk-St.jpg

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

I'm in. Looks like a nice "toy" to play with. Really no need for one but would be fun. PayPal worked fine for me.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I'm in too. It works fine :)

This "toy" should be funny to check if the police respect the speed limit when not in emergency.

( Bad idea, tells me someone behind me...

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

I'm also working the bugs out with the new shopping cart system so please report back if you have any issues when purchasing your ticket(s)!

So far, everything looks GREAT!

spacer.png

Going to buy another ticket and double my chances.

On a boring day I may wait till traffic is lite and walk

to the overpass, aim it down route SR85. If used during

rush hour, it would not register. I can imagine this

having multiple applications. The speed limit here is

only a suggestion. If I am lucky may even catch a rice rocket.

mike

spacer.png

to the overpass, aim it down route SR85.  If used during

rush hour, it would not register.  I can imagine this

having multiple applications.  The speed limit here is

only a suggestion.  If I am lucky may even catch a rice rocket.

mike

No doubt!  It looks like an fun little toy to have!

spacer.png

I don't even know if running something like that on public roads is even legal.  I'll have to check with my buddy here at work (reserve Sheriff deputy).

I'll be grabbing some tickets when I get home just the same, though.   ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Just a quick note...the Paypal module is having some issues when using Internet Explorer and maybe Microsoft Edge...if you are having trouble purchasing a ticket, try Firefox or Chrome and you should be able to complete your purchase!

spacer.png

Yes, had trouble with Explorer and Edge using both a Win7 and Win10 computer.

Tried Chrome and was out of there in 30 seconds, ticket in hand.

mike

spacer.png

I don't even know if running something like that on public roads is even legal.  I'll have to check with my buddy here at work (reserve Sheriff deputy).

I'll be grabbing some tickets when I get home just the same, though.   ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

What did you find out about using one?  My understanding is that radio waves are in the public domain.

Anyone can use a CB but if you exceed certain power limits restrictions apply.

Like with hand held radios, certain channels are public domain whereas others

you need a license which mostly requires a small fee.  You can have a 2000 watt

shortwave system after you pass a test.  Similar to owning a 2000W laser, no

restrictions unless used in public.

mike

spacer.png

to the overpass, aim it down route SR85.  If used during

rush hour, it would not register.  I can imagine this

having multiple applications.  The speed limit here is

only a suggestion.  If I am lucky may even catch a rice rocket.

mike

If I win I figure I use it to see how fast the telephone poles are going past me!  :whistling:

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

There may be some local jurisdictions where they are not legal to use, but I don't believe there are any FCC restrictions on them, as long as they are used without any modifications and in accordance with the operating instructions. I have used them in Nevada and California when performing speed studies. I know they are legal in Oregon, one community here will lend them to citizens to clock speeds in their neighborhood.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I wouldn't advise parking along the turnpike and pointing it at oncoming cars, LOL!  But, other possible uses are clocking racers at the drag strip, race track, motocross or any type of motor sports.  It can also clock your kid's fast ball or maybe even runners at a track event.  Plenty of uses that won't attract law enforcement form 3 counties, LOL!

spacer.png

I wouldn't advise parking along the turnpike and pointing it at oncoming cars, LOL!  But, other possible uses are clocking racers at the drag strip, race track, motocross or any type of motor sports.  It can also clock your kid's fast ball or maybe even runners at a track event.  Plenty of uses that won't attract law enforcement form 3 counties, LOL!

Good point, on all thoughts.  ::thumb::

I actually got busy at work this past week and never had the chance to check with my friend.  I'll drop him a note on FB and see what he has to say.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif