Jump to content

Temperature sending unit

Recommended Posts

Wondering if there is a specific temp. sending unit for the 1971 S29 SCJ. And, if so, who carries them?

Thanks, Tim

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People




Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the Ford engines from this era use the same one, 429, 302, 351W, 351C, 250, 390, 428, etc. Most vendors and your local auto parts stores have them.



“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any parts store should have or be able to get them.


With gauge - Standard TS24 -


With idiot lights - Standard TS36





Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...