• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AAW Crimper tool

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Mach71

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang
302 2v
C4
Hello all! I'm looking American Autowire's crimper tool. I was hoping someone here has one they're willing to part with.

[ I'm trying not to spend $150 on crimpers that I'll use once]

I have bought an excellent one for +- 50 euros. A bit less for a good wire stripper.

They do make a world of difference. Even if you use them only once in a while, they are worth every penny and make working with spaguettis almost fun :)

You could do like a gal I knew years ago. You never saw her wear the same clothes twice. She would wear an outfit once put tags back on and return to the store. So many stores she just kept moving around and never spent any money, lol. Order them use them and return for refund.

You would think someone local would have a pair to let you use them. My car restoring friend has a pair.

There are a lot of them available online for around $150
Thanks Mike, I'm trying not to spend $150 on crimpers that I'll use once
My wife would like your logic.

I spent a pile of cash on a ball joint press that sits in my tool chest...  If you end up buying the crimper I’ll buy it from you when you are done for 2/3rds of what you paid...

There are a lot of them available online for around $150
Thanks Mike, I'm trying not to spend $150 on crimpers that I'll use once
My wife would like your logic.

I spent a pile of cash on a ball joint press that sits in my tool chest...  If you end up buying the crimper I’ll buy it from you when you are done for 2/3rds of what you paid...
Well then, you buy them since you like buying expensive tools, then let me borrow them so they don't just sit there. I'll even pay for shipping!  lollerz

Thanks guys for your help. I've researched prices as well as where to purchase/rent. This was merely a last ditch attempt.  :thankyouyellow:

Back