trunk catch

I am restoring a 1973 mach1, it came to me in boxes.

What kind of bracket holds the trunk catch? Now I have nothing on the taillight panel, and there are no holes anywhere. So I don't understand what is missing.

My trunk lid is complete with latch, but I have nothing in the trunk to lock with it.

I know what you are looking for. The bottom end of it was actually sandwiched between the tail light panel and the floor.

I have one out somewhere. I could not find pic on broken computer.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I am restoring a 1973 mach1, it came to me in boxes.

What kind of bracket holds the trunk catch? Now I have nothing on the taillight panel, and there are no holes anywhere. So I don't understand what is missing.

My trunk lid is complete with latch, but I have nothing in the trunk to lock with it.

Hi,

I will send you a Pm for contact info.

• 2 months later...

That is the bracket. I goes in between the trunk floor and tail light panel at the bottom. Go for it.

sorry, I brought up and old thread for the sake of asking Don if he still had any of those brackets available.  Couldn’t help myself!

sorry, I brought up and old thread for the sake of asking Don if he still had any of those brackets available.  Couldn’t help myself!

PM sent... I have some ... might be different ones