Wires

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statcoy

Reaction score
My Car
302 1971 Mustang Coupe
Just tryna restore it
What do these plug into? Under the drivers side

The big connector looks like the heater switch and the single one maybe to blower motor. There are wiring diagrams under the mustang data tab at the top right of the page for each of the 3 years. You can look it up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The big connector looks like the heater switch and the single one maybe to blower motor.  There are wiring diagrams under the mustang data tab at the top right of the page for each of the 3 years.  You can look it up there.
Thank you the big one I plugged in anf the heater started !

Its a 71" it says I do on my panel! But I still can't figure it out if it does or doesn't

Its a 71" it says I do on my panel! But I still can't figure it out if it does or doesn't
If it's labeled than the car should have originally had it.  Is there an a/c compressor still on the engine.  If not then its been removed.  You can look at the firewall where the heater hoses go in and see if there is a couple of extra hose connectors sticking out.  If so then the a/c condenser coil is still in the heater box.

Ok ill check tommorrow in the evening! Also where does that top plug into on the blower motor ?

Thanks again

Ok ill check tommorrow in the evening! Also where does that top plug into on the blower motor ?

Thanks again
Its not for the blower.  It looks like it goes to something in the convenience group such as the clock, map light or power windows.  It might be a unused  plug if you don't have those options.  If there is nothing near by to plug it in then odds are it is not used.

Back