• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Perches - Free (gone)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I have a set of Scott Drake spring perches that I used for about a year and 500-1000 miles. They are like new, no tears nor damage. I upgraded to rollers so I have had this laying around for a while. I am willing to give them away as long as you pay for shipping or you pick them up.

P/N Scott Drake C4DZ-3388-RI

Edit: gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tony, I'm interested in paying shipping to Texas, I'll send you a private message.

Are these gone?

I ran Scotts for 8 years and when I did my rebuild they were still in good nick.

Don’t know why some of our members are so down on them.

Bru

I ran Scotts for 8 years and when I did my rebuild they were still in good nick.

Don’t know why some of our members are so down on them.

Bru
Because they were a terrible idea 50 years ago, so much better options today to stop the factory binding of the suspension. For $25 more per perch go to a scott drake semi roller perch and your taking a huge step forward. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sdk-c4dz3388hp

I agree with you, no need to put old tech in our rigs today unless you want to stay old stock.

My post was to say that anything with 'Drake' on it isn't necessarily junk, as some say.

I have used their products that have lasted many years without fail.

I changed my suspension to Chris Alston (TCP) and am enjoying it a lot.

Bru

Back