Six-pack of ’71 Mustangs at Mecum Indy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible restomod
2010 Grand Marquis Marauder clone
1995 Impala SS
1995 Silverado 2500HD
1984 Prova Countach
1966 Batmobile
Not a member here... just Kirt Fryer, notorious hot rod Clydesdale owner (a few of his cars have been in Mustang Monthly over the years).

I guess he's culling the herd.

I went to this auction a few years back specifically to see these car's and especially the Pastel Blue 429CJ (C-Code) hardtop. All of them were Ok, nothing concourse. A couple got big $$, the PB Coupe only managed $30K. It was the last to the cross the block of this group.
That coupe would have looked good sitting next to your vert. Price not bad either

I went to this auction a few years back specifically to see these car's and especially the Pastel Blue 429CJ (C-Code) hardtop. All of them were Ok, nothing concourse. A couple got big $$, the PB Coupe only managed $30K. It was the last to the cross the block of this group.
That coupe would have looked good sitting next to your vert. Price not bad either
t

At that price, I would have bought it if I had the space to put it. Also, I was still finishing the vert at the time. It was probably the “roughest”” of the six car’s he put through at auction that day. Six car’s in a row did not help this one... Still, someone got a nice deal that day.

Now, this very nice Pastel Blue B302 at the recent Kissimmee Fl. auction caught my eye... It was a stunning car in person. A few years back, I came across a beautiful B9 in PB... These two cars next to my vert would make the PB dream complete...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back