Hello to everyone from Arizona!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach1
Hi everyone. Glad to be here. Looking forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge about these cars and sharing what I learn too. I'm picking up mine next week and driving her home to AZ. Some would trailer it, but I didn't buy it not to drive it.  :D

Hi everyone. Glad to be here. Looking forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge about these cars and sharing what I learn too. I'm picking up mine next week and driving her home to AZ. Some would trailer it, but I didn't buy it not to drive it.  :D

Nice looking Car! Welcome from North Carolina.

Hello and welcome from frigid SW Ontario Canada.

Very nice car there, looks to be in great condition. Tell us more.
Hi. Thanks! I'll definitely have a lot more to tell after I pick it up next weekend and road trip it home from Tennessee to Arizona. : )

This is what I have knowledge of so far from the ad and talking with the current owner...

This Mach 1 was purchased from the original owner and the options picker when he ordered this car after his service to the country in Vietnam. After purchase from a Dallas, TX Ford Dealer the car never left the area. In later years the original owner drove it to car shows and taught his grandson to drive in it. Years later the car had a repaint and he replaced parts of the interior that were showing wear. It then went to a collector in TN.  He purchased the car to add to his collection. It has been driven twice a month to keep her in good running order.  The car has never been north of TN and has never seen snow and has been keep inside its whole existence. 

The car retains it's original 351 4-V Cleveland engine. It has been rebuilt, and the C6 freshened up when the original owner still had it. The rear gear is now 3:50, but the original 3:25 is in a box and comes with the car. The original 8 Track player comes with the car, the original seat covers come with the car. Anything replaced comes with the car, except the stock wheels. The wheels have been upgraded to 15 " Magnums and BFG tires. Aside from normal service work , this is the exact same way car was delivered to the collector from the original owner. The interior is near impeccable
 with it's white vinyl and grey stripped seat. The exterior is very bright and shines even though is is an aging re-paint. The motor runs out sweet and is a very high quality rebuild. The vacuum hood scoops work has they should. A/C works has it should. When the A/C compressor was rebuilt, it was decided not to re-paint it black, but instead leave it was it was as it matches the valve covers and provides a unique look.

The Marti Report states that there is no other car in the US exactly like this one. It states that only 4 were built exactly like this one,  and the other 3 were sold to other countries. That's always a bit subjective as Kevin Marti always arranges the order of options to give you the most rare version possible. But it is cool when it says that your VIN# is "THAT MUSTANG".

You can see more pics and pics of the replaced parts in "My Garage" on this page. 

Hello and welcome from frigid SW Ontario Canada.

Very nice car there, looks to be in great condition. Tell us more.
Hi. Thanks! I'll definitely have a lot more to tell after I pick it up next weekend and road trip it home from Tennessee to Arizona. : )

This is what I have knowledge of so far from the ad and talking with the current owner...

This Mach 1 was purchased from the original owner and the options picker when he ordered this car after his service to the country in Vietnam. After purchase from a Dallas, TX Ford Dealer the car never left the area. In later years the original owner drove it to car shows and taught his grandson to drive in it. Years later the car had a repaint and he replaced parts of the interior that were showing wear. It then went to a collector in TN.  He purchased the car to add to his collection. It has been driven twice a month to keep her in good running order.  The car has never been north of TN and has never seen snow and has been keep inside its whole existence. 

The car retains it's original 351 4-V Cleveland engine. It has been rebuilt, and the C6 freshened up when the original owner still had it. The rear gear is now 3:50, but the original 3:25 is in a box and comes with the car. The original 8 Track player comes with the car, the original seat covers come with the car. Anything replaced comes with the car, except the stock wheels. The wheels have been upgraded to 15 " Magnums and BFG tires. Aside from normal service work , this is the exact same way car was delivered to the collector from the original owner. The interior is near impeccable
 with it's white vinyl and grey stripped seat. The exterior is very bright and shines even though is is an aging re-paint. The motor runs out sweet and is a very high quality rebuild. The vacuum hood scoops work has they should. A/C works has it should. When the A/C compressor was rebuilt, it was decided not to re-paint it black, but instead leave it was it was as it matches the valve covers and provides a unique look.

The Marti Report states that there is no other car in the US exactly like this one. It states that only 4 were built exactly like this one,  and the other 3 were sold to other countries. That's always a bit subjective as Kevin Marti always arranges the order of options to give you the most rare version possible. But it is cool when it says that your VIN# is "THAT MUSTANG".

You can see more pics and pics of the replaced parts in "My Garage" on this page. 

Wow, that's an awesome story. That car indeed would be a rare find due to history and condition alone. I did find your garage pics after I posted here.

I too have a car with all the history and Marti tells me it's a 1 of 6, so yes it's cool to know it was a low production car albeit slightly manipulated to suit.

I'm sure you'll totally enjoy the car in Arizona. Have fun and be safe.

I wanna be in AZ cos it's hot and the UK - especially now, is way less than hot ... and I bet you have all the hot cars and chicks.

Welcome anyway ...from miserable UK.

Beautiful Mustang. 

Welcome! from Kansas the heartland.

Wayne

Back