Mustang Tribar Logo Trophies!

RocketFoot

Howdy folks!  I am commissioning a one of a kind, Mustang Tribar Logo Trophy to sell to forum members as a FUN Raiser for the website! 

The trophy will be about 12" tall and created from multi layered, plasma cut metal.  The trophy is then finished in full color, translucent paint that looks absolutely stunning!

I think they would look great on a shelf or desk!  They would also be the perfect addition to your model car collection as it would fit in most any curio or display case!

I am trying to keep them affordable but keep in mind that each trophy is hand made and hand painted!  No 2 are exactly the same!

Price will be $125.00 shipped to your door!  (The forum will make approx $25 per unit to help in the cost of operation!)

Here is a photo of the design, but the finished product will have a base plate to make it free standing.

We need 10 pre-sales in order to get them shipped so if you are interested, hit the subscription page and buy one now!

https://www.7173mustangs.com/bankpipe.php

27657115_10208666255773915_3768405730102790307_n.jpg

spacer.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got NOT A T5 but Jeremy, you're payment didn't come through yet.

Can’t seem to do it from the app, I’ll try to log in sometime today. Not something I do often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got it to work from a PC.

Huh, that's odd...I'll have to check it out.  I only test on PC but you think a tab woould work also??

I did receive it and you are on the list!  

Anyone else?  We are getting close to the order threshold!  Go ahead and spend some of that tax return!!   :D

spacer.png

I finally got it to work from a PC.

Huh, that's odd...I'll have to check it out.  I only test on PC but you think a tab woould work also??

I did receive it and you are on the list!  

Anyone else?  We are getting close to the order threshold!  Go ahead and spend some of that tax return!!   :D

I owe, so if anyone wants to share some of their tax return, let me know. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes...jpaz grabbed the last one for this order!

If anyone else want one, PM me ASAP and I might be able to add to the order or we can start a new list for a 2nd order!

Thanks everyone...order is placed and I am waiting for the ETA.  I'll post updates and actual photos as they send them to me!

spacer.png

Early ETA looks like they should be shipping to me around March 23rd! I'll then get them packed up and shipped out to you guys ASAP! So, you should have them early April!!

I'll post some production photos as soon as I get them!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Do you think you'll be making another order for these...or could another possibly be added to the first order?

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Do you think you'll be making another order for these...or could another possibly be added to the first order?

@EBSTANG I am able to add to the order!  Send $125 for each trophy to: webfinitydesign@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list!!  Today is the cutoff!

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

All the trophies are made and in packaging right now!  They should ship out this week and we should see them early next week!  The manufacturer is shipping direct to you guys so it will cut handling time down being that I don't have to repackage them and ship them out!

Here is another teaser pic of the group!

0323201812_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.png