New to the forum

jscott

You are correct in that your spoiler should be Argent like the stripes. 

I do not know if you know what a Marti Report is or not. You can get a Marti report and it gives you the options your car had when delivered. The simple report is $18.00 and you will get it by email in a week or so.

As with most hoods they always get the Argent or black paint incorrect. When you did not have hood locks you did not get the paint. 

This is a pic of an original note the distance from the raised area to the edge of the argent on yours compared. It is common since lots of bad info out there and stencils are also wrong.

99.9% of the people that view it will never know so I would not worry about it. If you want the hood locks they are available. DSC-1264.jpg

Hey Dave, looks like your LH fender and hood are a totally different color than the rest of the car! I'm wondering how original that is?

• Like 1

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if you know what a Marti Report is or not. You can get a Marti report and it gives you the options your car had when delivered. The simple report is $18.00 and you will get it by email in a week or so.

As with most hoods they always get the Argent or black paint incorrect. When you did not have hood locks you did not get the paint. 

This is a pic of an original note the distance from the raised area to the edge of the argent on yours compared. It is common since lots of bad info out there and stencils are also wrong.

99.9% of the people that view it will never know so I would not worry about it. If you want the hood locks they are available. DSC-1264.jpg

Hey Dave, looks like your LH fender and hood are a totally different color than the rest of the car! I'm wondering how original that is?

If you go back in threads you will see where I state that I loaned the car to a friend. He scraped a mail box on the R.H. fender and he had it fixed and never matched. I left it since it is part of the past.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

If you go back in threads you will see where I state that I loaned the car to a friend. He scraped a mail box on the R.H. fender and he had it fixed and never matched. I left it since it is part of the past.

Dave, no, I'm not talking about your RH fender. I am talking about your hood and LH fender! Your hood and left fender have a different color than the rest of the car! It is your hood and LH fender that doesn't match!!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

Dave, no, I'm not talking about your RH fender. I am talking about your hood and LH fender! Your hood and left fender have a different color than the rest of the car! It is your hood and LH fender that doesn't match!!

I guess you are just seeing the LED lights playing games.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David