Got out for a little sun

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csa1861

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Medium Bright Yellow Mach 1. 351C 2v. Bought new by my grandfather in 1973. Gonna pass it along to my daughter one day.
It's a work in progress but I'm pretty happy so far. Think I'll add louvers soon as I like the look. I really need to pay attention to the engine and engine bay. It runs like a sewing machine but I want to boost the power a bit without going crazy. 

It's a work in progress but I'm pretty happy so far. Think I'll add louvers soon as I like the look. I really need to pay attention to the engine and engine bay. It runs like a sewing machine but I want to boost the power a bit without going crazy. 

Car looks great.

...and I like your avatar.

Powerrrrrrr! Still, could be worse.

Loving that, looks great. I just bought a set of louvers for my car, got them through Summit, waiting for a mate to bring them over to the UK for me :)

49580207802_73ae205003_z.jpg

Nice Stang, civil war enthusiast??? . I also live in Tennessee, hope to see it around.

Nice Stang, civil war enthusiast??? . I also live in Tennessee, hope to see it around.
I live in Middle TN, south of Nashville. Been digging Civil War relics for 25 years! There's a lot from the Tullahoma Campaign

Loving that, looks great.  I just bought  a set of louvers for my car,  got them through Summit, waiting for a mate to bring them over to the UK for me :)

49580207802_73ae205003_z.jpg
Those are the ones I plan to get. Let me know how they work for you. I think they really make a Mach 1 look good!

I live in Middle TN, south of Nashville. Been digging Civil War relics for 25 years! There's a lot from the Tullahoma Campaign
I’m about 20 mins from Tullahoma, sounds like we might be neighbors. I have a Whites MXT detector. Need to use it more.

I’m about 20 mins from Tullahoma, sounds like we might be neighbors. I have a Whites MXT detector. Need to use it more.
MXT is a great machine. I started with a White's XLT. Still have it. I use a Tecknetics T2 now, but would like to upgrade to possibly an Equinox.

Great looking car. When I went to order my 73 they tried to sell me an in stock base model Mach 1 that was yellow but I order mine which I still have. It was going to be in the PITS, Ponies in the Smokies indoor display in Sevierville TN this month. With the virus outbreak I am probably not going to go. They say still on they actually sent my trailer parking permit yesterday which was $40.00 wasted. 

I came to TN a couple years ago south of Nashville to look at a 73 Q convertible but did not buy it. 

Maybe we will cross paths in a show somewhere. They had our first local show here yesterday but i did not go due to the virus. I have Emphysema and Dr. tells me if I get it I am gone for sure because it hit the lungs hard in older people.

Cheers,

Back