Ice cream and a mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Howdy,

3-12-20

With all thats going on in the world right now and at home we decided...........lets fuel up the truck and get the stang down to the sand blaster guy. While fueling up the truck my wife Sally decided she wanted a cone. Sad we couldnt drive it there (engine is out) but we still got our goal accomplished.  ::thumb::

Take care everyone........get those goals done.  Rod and Sally

Last edited by a moderator:
The ice cream looks good. One of my weaknesses. McDonalds sundaes are just right for the price and size. I'm easy to please. LOL Are you getting the entire body blasted? Great to see Sally up and about considering all. Have you heard anymore on upcoming treatments for her?

Our prayers are with you.

The ice cream looks good.  One of my weaknesses.  McDonalds sundaes are just right for the price and size.  I'm easy to please.  LOL  Are you getting the entire body blasted? Great to see Sally up and about considering all.  Have you heard anymore on upcoming treatments for her?

Our prayers are with you.
Thanks for the message, Its always good to hear from members.

Sally has slept the last 2.5 days. Because her bone marrow is 95% cancerous cells she gets 2 units of blood per week. This helps her a lot for a couple days. Still No new drugs for treatments. Im guessing this corona virus thing will last many weeks. We were so close, within days of a cell transplant. Hopefully this virus goes away quick so we can get her to seattle.

She is the strongest willed person I know. We have been together since just after high school. My 65 stang vert and her 71 Torino . Im almost 63 now so thats 40 years. We still hunt,fish work on the stang and hold hands. 

We are still a ways from blasting the body. Going to have the under carriage blasted then I can por-15 it and over paint with satin spray. I have the engine and the tranny built and ready to install. My hopes are to actually see Sally do one more burnout and see that infectious smile she has.

"O" and drive down under its own power and get a cone.......maybe a Sundae  :chin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back