Seat cleaner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got my 73 vert it had been sitting for 26 years and was filthy inside. I tried all types of household cleaners, upholstery cleaners, blue coral and ended up with a small brush and lacquer thinner and wiped off with micro fiber towel. I put some of the leather conditioner on after and wiped down again. Did the deluxe door panels also. Sounds harsh you might try a small spot and see how it works for you. 

Cheers,

I've been happy with the 303 line of products, they work very well on black.    Ar Ar Ar   ;)

We use the marine line of cleaners on the upholstery.

Bru

https://www.303products.com.au/product-range
When I clicked where to buy looks like in Australia only for the 303??

When I cleaned my Mach 1 it did not have any stains like my white interior had so I just used Lysol since there was mold on the upholstery. It did good job getting rid of the mold. I also ran an ozone generator in the car to eliminate any odors. The Ginger interior is more forgiving than white or black.

The rear seat cushion shows a before and after using the Lysol. 

You can get 303 in a lot of places. I have used it for 20 years now. Excellent stuff. It hydrates the vinyl but as important it coats a U.V protectant. Take dried out wiring, plastic parts or rubber such as door handles. Clean them good then soak them in aerospace 303 you will be shocked at there flexibility. I buy on ebay and I always buy a gallon its cheaper per oz that way.

Back