SMS 19% discount sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 (x3) 73 Grande
68 Coupe
72 Sprint Fastback
72 Sprint convertible, 1 of 50 (sold)
69 GT 500 (sold)
68 Fastback deluxe int. w/bench (sold)
Got this email today (3-26-20) but don't know how long it will last...

[*]

COVID-19 update: Announcing our first sale EVER!

Yahoo/Inbox

[*]Thu, Mar 26 at 9:01 AM

[align=center][*]

[*]19% off of everything!

View this email in your browser

https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2F8c5bffa25dcd1a338fa6810d9%2Fimages%2F9ec789db-3800-44fd-8592-0fc353e32f29.png&t=1585227731&ymreqid=7ab232d0-6e8c-bc44-1c08-710030015e00&sig=2e..Uch0YsEynk9E6kMuQQ--~C[/img]

[*]Announcing our first sale ever!

[*]In these unique times, there's a lot of uncertainty and confusion all over the world. We want the classic car community to know that we're still here and we're going to get through this with you.

Local government restrictions put in place to minimize the COVID-19 outbreak have limited the amount of workers we can have in our building, and will likely limit our manufacturing and order fulfillment, but
we are still open for business!

In fact, we've been in business for 43 years, and we have NEVER once had a sale on all of our products. That's exactly what we're announcing today. From now until the time we are allowed to resume full operations,
we are offering 19% off of all products when you place a new order and mention this email.

[*]

That's 19% off of cloth, vinyl, leather, seat covers, door panels, carpet sets, headliners, vinyl tops, trunk lining, EVERYTHING.

>> Email us right now to get your order started! <<

[*]

So if you've got a car you're working on, or you've got a car you've been thinking of working on down the road,
NOW is the time to buy your interior. This truly is a once in a lifetime special, and it won't last very long (we hope).

So 
e-mail us or give us a call at 503-263-3535 today and let's get your car looking like new!

[*]>>> To claim your 19% discount, you must mention this offer when you place an order! <<<

[/align]

Got it also. I'm going to take them up on it for sure. They had all of the stuff I needed including the comfort weave, but it was a mint. This will at least help. Plus this is the type of company we want to help through these times if we can.

Auto parts suppliers are still getting orders, "REALITY" hasn't set in just yet. Personally, I think "garage time" is a good therapy , unfortunately it will be costly (read too costly ) at some point. Two weeks ago , when the stock market was down all week - only ORiley's and AutoZone were the winners!

I don't blame them for "first ever sale".......goes to show what this NEW economy will be like. Companies having to take lower gross profit and everyone fighting for a smaller piece of the pie. MY friend that is out of work has turned to metal and body work (on one of my cars) and I (who am also furrowed as of today) am just sandblasting and restoring suspension parts. (not that I would have bought NEW repro stuff anyway)

I have always said to my children "the future will be people that can sell things and people that can fix things!" . We are seeing it now.

Stay healthy

Mark

P.S. I am likely to TRADE parts for parts in the future! Though I have a 40 year collection of Ford parts , right now I'm working on an Early car........so if someone is working on a 69 /71 or SVO let me know. Happy to trade.

Got this email today (3-26-20) but don't know how long it will last...

[*]

COVID-19 update: Announcing our first sale EVER!

Yahoo/Inbox

[*]Thu, Mar 26 at 9:01 AM

[align=center][*]

[*]19% off of everything!

View this email in your browser

https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2F8c5bffa25dcd1a338fa6810d9%2Fimages%2F9ec789db-3800-44fd-8592-0fc353e32f29.png&t=1585227731&ymreqid=7ab232d0-6e8c-bc44-1c08-710030015e00&sig=2e..Uch0YsEynk9E6kMuQQ--~C[/img]

[*]Announcing our first sale ever!

[*]In these unique times, there's a lot of uncertainty and confusion all over the world. We want the classic car community to know that we're still here and we're going to get through this with you.

Local government restrictions put in place to minimize the COVID-19 outbreak have limited the amount of workers we can have in our building, and will likely limit our manufacturing and order fulfillment, but
we are still open for business!

In fact, we've been in business for 43 years, and we have NEVER once had a sale on all of our products. That's exactly what we're announcing today. From now until the time we are allowed to resume full operations,
we are offering 19% off of all products when you place a new order and mention this email.

[*]

That's 19% off of cloth, vinyl, leather, seat covers, door panels, carpet sets, headliners, vinyl tops, trunk lining, EVERYTHING.

>> Email us right now to get your order started! <<

[*]

So if you've got a car you're working on, or you've got a car you've been thinking of working on down the road,
NOW is the time to buy your interior. This truly is a once in a lifetime special, and it won't last very long (we hope).

So 
e-mail us or give us a call at 503-263-3535 today and let's get your car looking like new!

[*]>>> To claim your 19% discount, you must mention this offer when you place an order! <<<

[/align]
[*][*]Be sure to read the reviews. All the customers bad reviews say exactly the same thing over and over again.

Just saying

I agree we need to support companys that support our forum group. A discount cant buy my vote. make your own judgement call.

I bought white comfort weave from them a few years ago for my front seats. It was a perfect match to the back seat.  They are a Mom and Pop operation. They don't ship

very fast but their material is excellent.

John J

Back